- Fixed several application crash scenarios.
- Fixed a number of thread locking/mutex issues.
- Fixed a leak of content types due to inconsistent error reporting. (CVE-2022-22760)
- Fixed an issue with iframe sandboxing not being properly applied. (CVE-2022-22759)
- Fixed a potential leak of bookmarks from the exported bookmarks file if it included a malicious bookmarklet.
- Fixed an issue with drag-and-drop. (CVE-2022-22756)
- Fixed a potential crash due to truncated WAV files.
- Fixed a memory safety issue with XSLT. (CVE-2022-26485)