Pale Moon releases and site news
- Pale Moon guru
- Posts: 30818
- Joined: 2011-08-28, 17:27
- Location: Tranås, SE
This is a development, bugfix and security release. Our release schedule was adjusted here to provide web compatibility improvements and not just a security update this month.
- Implemented promise.allSettled().
- Implemented global origin on windows and workers.
- Improved performance of memory allocations.
- Updated libcubeb to the current development version.
This improves OSS compatibility and addresses potential crashes, performance issues and security issues.
- Updated SQLite to 3.36.0.
- Improved thread safety of the web content cache. (DiD)
- Added several fixes to avoid potential crashes and security issues. (DiD)
- Unified XUL Platform Mozilla Security Patch Summary: 5 DiD, 12 not applicable.
"Son, in life you do not fight battles because you expect to win, you fight them merely because they need to be fought." -- Snagglepuss
"It kind of sucks when you realize that being human is a scarce commodity." -- Bob Bilheimer