- Fixed a potential vulnerability in the zip file reader. DiD
- Ported several upstream devtools fixes (addresses CVE-2020-12392 and CVE-2020-12393).
- Improved memory safety of some WebAudio calls.
- Improved memory safety in the XUL window destructor. DiD
- Unified XUL Platform Mozilla Security Patch Summary: 3 fixed, 3 Defense-in-depth, 16 not applicable.
Pale Moon releases and site news
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Pale Moon guru
- Posts: 27422
- Joined: 2011-08-28, 17:27
- Location: 58°2'16"N 14°58'31"E
This is a security update.
"There will be times when the position you advocate, no matter how well framed and supported, will not be accepted by the public simply because you are who you are." -- Merrill Rose