The place to report Pale Moon specific bugs on the Windows operating system.
- Pale Moon guru
- Posts: 24615
- Joined: 2011-08-28, 17:27
- Location: 58°2'16"N 14°58'31"E
Before posting a new bug here, please first do the following:
- Try to reproduce the bug. Restart your PC, load up the browser, clear your cache and cookies, and see if it wasn't a fluke.
- Check, if possible, on a different computer if the bug occurs as well. If not, include this information in your bug report!
- Make a note of the exact steps to reproduce the bug.
- Do a search on Mozilla's Bugzilla to see if the bug is known, and if so write down the bug number. Try a few searches at least with different relevant keywords, as not all of the bugs there have logical or directly related titles.
When reporting a bug, please include the following:
Important: If you think the bug you found might impact the safety/security of Pale Moon users overall, then do not make a public post on this board, but send me a PM first with the relevant data.
- Your Operating system
- The exact version of Pale Moon you are using (desktop/portable. 32/64 bits, exact version number)
- Basic hardware information if relevant: CPU, graphics card, amount of RAM
- A description of the problem
- Bugzilla bug number if found
- Steps to reproduce the problem
- Expected result
- Actual result
"If you want to build a better world for yourself, you have to be willing to build one for everybody." -- Coyote Osborne