Shopping-Website not displayed correctly - Firefox fine?

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
agerhard

Shopping-Website not displayed correctly - Firefox fine?

Unread post by agerhard » 2016-03-22, 22:53

Hello together,

have a strange effect here:

http://www.daparto.de/Teilenummernsuche ... oryId=1523

Being on Lubuntu 14.04. LTS this website (shopping for car parts) does not display correctly on Palemoon 26.1.1 Atom and Midori browser. Firefox 45.0 (out of box Lubuntu LTS, no add-ons, as not being used) shows everything fine.

Effect: PM displays only the "best" offer, however below should be a list of further >15 alternative offering suppliers as displayed by FF.

Any idea how to get this shown in PM?

Thanks.

agerhard

agerhard

Re: Shopping-Website not displayed correctly - Firefox fine?

Unread post by agerhard » 2016-03-24, 14:59

Can somebody please verify the above effect? Just to see whether it is PM or only PM on my system?

Thanks.

agerhard

Andrew Gilbertson

Unread post by Andrew Gilbertson » 2016-03-24, 16:34

If you're talking about the part of the page that begins with:

Jetzt über DAPARTO bestellen – alle Anbieter, ein Warenkorb, eine Bestellung

Then it looks fine in Pale Moon on Linux Mint 17.2; there's 10 alternative parts listed.

CraigPD
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by CraigPD » 2016-03-24, 16:59

Using PM (x86) in Win7 and PM (x64) in Xubumtu 15.10 the site rendering is identical (as below). I don't have a scrolling screen capture for Linux.
Windows 7 screen capture
Windows 7 screen capture

martywd

Unread post by martywd » 2016-03-24, 18:17

CraigPD wrote:Using PM (x86) in Win7 and PM (x64) in Xubumtu 15.10 the site rendering is identical (as below). I don't have a scrolling screen capture for Linux
Yup, the OP's link opens fine for me, too, after enabling scripting for 'daparto.de' in NoScript. And. It looks like the screenshot @CraigPD posted.

I'm using: Linux Mint 17.3 MATE 64-bit / Pale Moon 26.1.1 64-bit

lightning slinger

Unread post by lightning slinger » 2016-03-25, 11:38

agerhard wrote:
Being on Lubuntu 14.04. LTS

agerhard
Closest I have to you is my Xubuntu 14.04 LTS 64bit box and that, like other answers, displays just fine in PM 26.1.1 with identical results in FF with identical add-ons, once daporto.de script allowed!

First suggestion is delete your associated cookie and delete cache! Then if you get the same results, back-up your current PM profile and try again with a new profile.

agerhard

Unread post by agerhard » 2016-03-26, 12:06

Hello everyone,

thanks for testing. Just right everything is normal on my system as well. Guess they changed something on the site when I did not see the additional items in PM. Still don't get it why FF was displaying everything.

Issue closed for now.

agerhard