[CN]有Chinese在用苍月吗?

Languages not covered by the other boards in this category.

Moderator: satrow

Forum rules
Make sure to prefix your topics with the language code in square brackets!
e.g.: [NL] for Dutch, [AR] for Arabic, [NO] for Norwegian
maqiao0431

[CN]有Chinese在用苍月吗?

Unread post by maqiao0431 » 2014-08-05, 03:18

论坛有中国人吗?

maqiao0431

Re: [CN]有Chinese在用苍月吗?

Unread post by maqiao0431 » 2014-08-07, 08:58

自己顶一下,高大上的浏览器,偶尔有网页兼容不太
for example:http://www.wxhenghong.com. THE flash can't work completely in fast model.

User avatar
Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru
Posts: 24615
Joined: 2011-08-28, 17:27
Location: 58°2'16"N 14°58'31"E
Contact:

Re: [CN]有Chinese在用苍月吗?

Unread post by Moonchild » 2014-08-07, 09:44

I had a quick look and I don't think the top banner is defined properly in the web page.
Otherwise the page loads fine, it just seems to be missing the actual link to the flash movie.

{GT:}
我有一个快看,我不认为上面的横幅是在网页中正确定义。
否则,页面加载罚款,它只是似乎缺少对Flash影片实际的链接。
"If you want to build a better world for yourself, you have to be willing to build one for everybody." -- Coyote Osborne
Image

maqiao0431

Re: [CN]有Chinese在用苍月吗?

Unread post by maqiao0431 » 2014-08-11, 06:21

Moonchild wrote:I had a quick look and I don't think the top banner is defined properly in the web page.
Otherwise the page loads fine, it just seems to be missing the actual link to the flash movie.

{GT:}
我有一个快看,我不认为上面的横幅是在网页中正确定义。
否则,页面加载罚款,它只是似乎缺少对Flash影片实际的链接。
But the flash can completely work in FIRE IE compatible model.

User avatar
Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru
Posts: 24615
Joined: 2011-08-28, 17:27
Location: 58°2'16"N 14°58'31"E
Contact:

Re: [CN]有Chinese在用苍月吗?

Unread post by Moonchild » 2014-08-11, 06:52

FireIE uses an ActiveX version of Flash and different embedding code. I guess the site only caters to IE users.
"If you want to build a better world for yourself, you have to be willing to build one for everybody." -- Coyote Osborne
Image

maqiao0431

Re: [CN]有Chinese在用苍月吗?

Unread post by maqiao0431 » 2014-08-12, 03:29

Moonchild wrote:FireIE uses an ActiveX version of Flash and different embedding code. I guess the site only caters to IE users.
It doesn't matter.These complications are exceedingly rare.

veteran

Re: [CN]有Chinese在用苍月吗?

Unread post by veteran » 2014-09-22, 02:50

maqiao0431 wrote:自己顶一下,高大上的浏览器,偶尔有网页兼容不太
for example:http://www.wxhenghong.com. THE flash can't work completely in fast model.
我用着挺好啊!你的网页也能正确正常显示 :)

maqiao0431

Re: [CN]有Chinese在用苍月吗?

Unread post by maqiao0431 » 2014-12-02, 09:00

veteran wrote:
maqiao0431 wrote:自己顶一下,高大上的浏览器,偶尔有网页兼容不太
for example:http://www.wxhenghong.com. THE flash can't work completely in fast model.
我用着挺好啊!你的网页也能正确正常显示 :)
上面有段flash不能显示,除非切换到IE兼容模式

Locked