Thanks, running smooth.

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Jaaday

Thanks, running smooth.

Unread post by Jaaday » 2014-08-01, 00:16

Moderator note: Merged from multiple off-topic comments on other threads.

Thank you guy so much. Running Mint Linux 17 with Cinnamon Desktop using Linux 3.15-6.dmz.2-liquorix-amd64 (x86_64) kernel and sgfxi to install using graphic nivida display driver (2.1.2 NVIDIA 304.123). Installed easy, runs perfect, no crashes, no errors, Flash no longer stutters and runs faster than ever. Great job, you guys rock

Jaaday

Thanks, running smooth.

Unread post by Jaaday » 2014-08-01, 00:27

Thank you guys so much for making this happen,Installed easy, worked right out of the box, didn't even have to do any command line stuff. Faster than Firefox, check, flashes runs smooth and fast, no stutters, check, errors/crashes...none so far, you guys rock

Hardware :
CPU: 2x Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz
Ram: 4 gigs
Card:GeForce 7300 LE/PCIe/SSE2
Desktop: X-Cinnamon (default) (2.0)
Kernel: Linux 3.15-6.dmz.2-liquorix-amd64 (x86_64)
Video: 2.1.2 NVIDIA 304.123 via sgfxi

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Thanks, running smooth.

Unread post by Night Wing » 2014-08-03, 14:40

@cyansmoker

Thanks for maintaining linux Pale Moon. I just put newest version 24.7.1 through it's paces in linux Mint 17 Qiana in the XFCE desktop environment and it's working without any problems for me. My Hotmail email account, which I have to go through through Microsoft's Outlook for access, works like a champ.

PayPal works, eBay works, YouTube videos work, audio works and as an added bonus, the new Google Maps works. :thumbup:

Again, just a public "Thank You" for maintaining Pale Moon for linux (as well as for Android and now Mac OSX). I just want you to know I appreciate all the time and hard work you do working with Pale Moon.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

leegb11

Unread post by leegb11 » 2014-08-03, 19:35

Palemoon on my pc runs a treat the best of all the browsers I have seen

Jaaday

Unread post by Jaaday » 2014-08-08, 21:09

Today, I got back into town, use the upgrade feature, again no problem, and seems a tad bit faster, It started under the old one to hang for about 3 seconds if there were enbedded flash vids on the page, but with the upgrade, that hang is gone, thanks again guys> P.s. like guy above me, everything works, no problem, and it faster than ff for linux