PPA

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
Nesciusignarus

PPA

Unread post by Nesciusignarus » 2014-05-13, 00:40

Pale Moon for Linux is great! :clap: But what about ppa on Launchpad?Marian Kadanka don't work! :shifty:

access2godzilla

Re: PPA

Unread post by access2godzilla » 2014-05-13, 05:16

Nesciusignarus wrote:But what about ppa on Launchpad?Marian Kadanka don't work!
I don't have any plans to launch a PPA. I don't have that much time for building packages for every distro under the sun. The pminstaller tool works well and you can always use that.

However, it's good to see some other people making a PPA, I'll add them to the FAQ if/when they take it out of the testing phase.

Nesciusignarus

Unread post by Nesciusignarus » 2014-05-15, 21:27

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Night Wing » 2014-05-15, 23:15

Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

ComputerLuvr

Unread post by ComputerLuvr » 2014-05-23, 17:19

Night Wing wrote:Direct clickable link:

https://launchpad.net/~marian.kadanka/+archive/testing
Going to take a closer look at that PPA.
Thanks for posting that link. :)

inoculate128

Unread post by inoculate128 » 2014-06-13, 03:46

I just installed the PPA from https://launchpad.net/~marian.kadanka/+archive/testing to Synaptic and it works fine. Version has not yet been updated to 24.6.0, though.

KenGreeb

Unread post by KenGreeb » 2014-06-19, 01:32

Hi!
New member, on Linux I dumped Firefox for Seamonkey but on finding this hopefully I'll be back using my Fave Browser !! :D