We need your help!
Operating the Pale Moon servers, sites, domains, and getting certificates, code signing and more isn't free (or cheap).
Unfortunately there has been a pretty sharp downward trend in what DuckDuckGo's search partnership provides to the project, so now more than ever, we rely heavily on your generous contributions and donations.
If you find Pale Moon in any way useful, please consider one or more of the following options to help out:
- Donating to the project directly through PayPal or Ko-fi.
- Purchasing challenge coins.
- Setting your search engine to the included DuckDuckGo and disabling your ad blocker on the DuckDuckGo domain (so they can show sponsored results).
Doing so will go a long way to make sure we can stay afloat and independent! In addition, Moonchild would still like to pay rent and eat
Post your tutorials for using applications or performing related tasks here.
Note: Not for "how do I...?" Questions!
Tutorials and Howtos should only relate to developed software, and not to third party applications. e.g.: Don't post a generic Howto for configuring a firewall.
If you have a question how to do something, you should use one of the support boards, not this board. It is meant for people to document and post instructions.
- Posts: 70
- Joined: 2020-12-10, 18:46
In a recent forum thread
of mine, Moonchild explained that the html tag doesn't render in Pale Moon, while that makes perfect sense, it's actually different from how Firefox and Chrome do it. That's why I'm proposing a workaround/fix for that problem using the Stylem Extension.
1. Download the Stylem extension: https://addons.palemoon.org/addon/stylem/
2. Add a new style, give it a name and paste in the following:
Code: Select all