[Release] Moonscape

Anything about browser themes, both Full Themes and Lightweight Themes (personas) should go here.

Moderators: Lootyhoof, FranklinDM

Baloo
Forum staff
Forum staff

Re: [Release] Moonscape

Post by Baloo » 2020-11-24, 16:52

Thanks for looking into this FranklinDM! I'll try it with the GTK3 builds of Interlink.

moonbat
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Post by moonbat » 2020-12-12, 10:07

I've noticed that the scrollbars on this theme are microscopic - i.e. there's barely anything you can grab onto if you want to drag-scroll with the mouse. And when I use mewe.com, I can't scroll at all - either with the keyboard arrows or with the scroll wheel. I have to middle click and use auto-scroll.
Took a while to figure out what was causing it - after I changed to another theme the site works fine, and it works on a fresh profile as well. Nothing flagged in my adblockers because they don't do any tracking like facebook does.
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 20.1 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
Advanced URL Builder(fork)|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX

FranklinDM
Add-ons Team
Add-ons Team

Post by FranklinDM » 2021-01-30, 16:34

moonbat wrote:
2020-12-12, 10:07
I've noticed that the scrollbars on this theme are microscopic - i.e. there's barely anything you can grab onto if you want to drag-scroll with the mouse ...
I can't reproduce this. What GTK/system theme are you using?
Goodydino wrote:
2020-08-12, 00:41
The label for the bookmarks menu toolbar button is missing in version 7.0.0. Is there any way to get it back? I really want the bookmarks label as well as the icon.
This should be fixed now with the latest release.

---

Update to Moonscape: v7.1.0
  • Treat the bookmarks menu button as a "bookmark item"
    • This removes the rule that hides the label associated with the bookmarks menu button when it is placed on the Bookmarks toolbar while using icons only mode.
  • Remove custom styling from session restore page
  • Add mixed-mode SSL styling
Update options: GitHub releases, APO, Interlink Add-ons, check for updates using the Add-ons Manager.

ATTENTION: I messed up initially with going for a separate install package for Interlink. With that said, all current users of Moonscape Messenger (Pale Moon users of the theme and those who have installed the new "Moonscape" theme are not affected) should uninstall their copy of the theme and replace it with this one in order to receive further updates via the Add-ons Update Service (AUS). Sorry for the inconvenience!

moonbat
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Post by moonbat » 2021-02-01, 01:24

FranklinDM wrote:
2021-01-30, 16:34
I can't reproduce this. What GTK/system theme are you using?
I am running Xfce on Mint 20 - not sure which version of GTK is active because it shows both version 2 and 3 as 2.24.32 and 3.24.20 respectively. This is how it appears for me -
Moonscape thin scrollbars.png
and only when using this theme.
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Advanced URL Builder(fork)|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX

FranklinDM
Add-ons Team
Add-ons Team

Post by FranklinDM » 2021-02-01, 03:40

I might've found what causes this. Try this build if it resolves the issue.

moonbat
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Post by moonbat » 2021-02-01, 07:42

Yeah, it works fine now :thumbup:
Thanks!