KEEP THE EXTREAMLY GOOD WORK !

General project discussion.
Use this as a last resort if your topic does not fit in any of the other boards but it still on-topic.
Forum rules
This General Discussion board is meant for topics that are still relevant to Pale Moon, web browsers, browser tech, UXP applications, and related, but don't have a more fitting board available.

Please stick to the relevance of this forum here, which focuses on everything around the Pale Moon project and its user community. "Random" subjects don't belong here, and should be posted in the Off-Topic board.
iBenny

KEEP THE EXTREAMLY GOOD WORK !

Unread post by iBenny » 2020-03-26, 15:51

Despite some rant that MoonChild locked down yesterday, PaleMoon IS A SUPER GREAT browser and is the only one besides FF (I think) that can manage a "must" extension for me that I use every day so... KEEP THE GOOD WORK staff and... bless you !

As long as it keeps supporting my needed extension, PM will be in my heart...

Best regards
iBenny

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: KEEP THE EXTREAMLY GOOD WORK !

Unread post by Moonchild » 2020-03-26, 16:03

Off-topic:
Not a bug report so ignoring the big-ass notification up on the forum right now and app.php/rules#rule-1e breaking the forum rules. great job. Fantastic. Warning issued.
And my name is not MoonChild, and the browser isn't called PaleMoon. Seriously, I don't care if the post is meant as a compliment. Please improve your participation. Thanks in advance.
iBenny wrote:
2020-03-26, 15:51
As long as it keeps supporting my needed extension, PM will be in my heart...
And the moment it doesn't, you'll rant and ragequit?
I remind you that the browser doesn't slave to extensions. Extensions have the job to be compatible with what they extend. Whatever extensions that might be because you're not naming it.

Moving this to the proper board.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

iBenny

Unread post by iBenny » 2020-03-26, 16:38

I won't rant but kindly note it to you (maybe you could do something to fix it) and revert back to FF as I need this extension. And BTW, the extension is NOT even listed in PM extension library ! I must have brought it into PM from FF. It does work great though. It's "Tile Tabs" (from DW-Dev) v.14.12 (2018, jan 11).

Your reply transpires some exasperation/discouragement and I understand it but... BOOST UP THE SPIRIT staff... you deserve our praise, admiration and support !

Best regards
iBenny

josephd
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by josephd » 2020-03-26, 16:54

Off-topic:
Can you make the text bigger. Really having a hard time reading it. :twisted:

iBenny

Unread post by iBenny » 2020-03-26, 16:58

Let's go this size then. I would be glad to have your eyesight... :thumbup: (hope the images aren't too big !?)

Best regards
iBenny

Andrew Herbert

Unread post by Andrew Herbert » 2020-03-26, 17:47

It seems you haven't read this: app.php/rules#rule-1e