PaleMoon Windows Icons

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
ayvinvon

PaleMoon Windows Icons

Unread post by ayvinvon » 2020-01-15, 14:36

I tried Palemon in Windows 10 and I see every icon has button click layout. I installed ublock origin latest lagacy version and the number icon of the blocked request has wrong number location also.

I tried Palemoon in Windows 8 machine with all default settings with no other changes and the same type of icons. Please, find my screenshot.

There is similar issue made by user at https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uBlock- ... issues/272 That's again only under Windows as far I see.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ayvinvon on 2020-01-15, 21:34, edited 1 time in total.

ron_1
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: PaleMoon Windows Icons

Unread post by ron_1 » 2020-01-15, 17:25

First, you're using an old version of Pale Moon. Please upgrade to 28.8.1 as this fixed a security issue that is being actively exploited in the wild (see here). Then, please verify that you're using uBo legacy version 1.16.4.14 that just came out yesterday. (It's always a better idea to state the version number you're using than just saying you're using the latest. That way there's no mix-ups.) :)

Off-topic:
And the browser is called Pale Moon (with a space), not PaleMoon or Palemoon.

ayvinvon

Re: PaleMoon Windows Icons

Unread post by ayvinvon » 2020-01-15, 21:48

@ron_1

:) If you have Windows machine, please have a look. I see this behair on each Windows OS.

If you have Windows OS make sure you test the issue, before to give opinions.

Ofcourse I would like to make you happy and I will updated the screenshot with the very important update of 28.8.1 and confirm the version of ublock with is 1.16.4.14.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.