no way with Easyjet and Youtube

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Clodulf
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

no way with Easyjet and Youtube

Unread post by Clodulf » 2019-08-08, 21:27

In one hand, I cannot buy and book a ticket on internet site easyjet.com. In French page, I type the date of departure, return, destination, etc. and when I click on "Enter" , Palemonn, "turns on vaccum" and nothing, Palemoon is blocked. https://www.easyjet.com/fr

In the other hand, they keys "home" and "End" do not work on Youtube internet site.

Could you fix these boths problems ?

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: no way with Easyjet and Youtube

Unread post by Moonchild » 2019-08-08, 22:50

For easyjet: disable your adblocker on their site.
For youtube: your keys will be context-sensitive. If you are e.g. focused on a text field, the home and end keys will apply to text input, not scrolling.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Clodulf
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by Clodulf » 2019-08-09, 23:38

Dear Moonschild,

Your answer does not unfortunately make sens : I have tried a previous version, namely 28.6.0.1, and both problems are disappeared...

In this case, fixing the version 28.6.1 makes sens.. Could you nevertheless fix the version 28.6.1, please ?

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2019-08-10, 07:35

There's nothing wrong with 28.6.1 and there's nothing to fix. I used it on easyjet without issue. I could reproduce the unresponsive button with my adblocker enabled, but disabling it made the site work just fine.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb

Tomaso
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Tomaso » 2019-08-10, 11:37

The problem at easyjet.com seems to be caused by Pale Moon's 'canvas.poisondata' feature.
When set to 'true', clicking the site's 'Show flights' button results in a forever spinning loading wheel.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2019-08-10, 16:06

Tomaso wrote:
2019-08-10, 11:37
The problem at easyjet.com seems to be caused by Pale Moon's 'canvas.poisondata' feature.
When set to 'true', clicking the site's 'Show flights' button results in a forever spinning loading wheel.
Nope. I have poisondata enabled by default, and had no issue.

Tomaso
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Tomaso » 2019-08-10, 16:44

I've retested the easyJet issue with a fresh profile now..

Results:
* If the cookie is created when 'canvas.poisondata' is DISABLED, everything works like expected (even if you enable it afterwards).
* If the cookie is created when 'canvas.poisondata' is ENABLED, 'Show flights' will fail, with a forever spinning loading wheel.

..at least, this is what happens at my end.
Perhaps there are some regional-dependent factors at work?

@Clodulf:
If you have 'canvas.poisondata' enabled, then try this:
1) Disable 'canvas.poisondata'.
2) Delete the easyjet.com cookie.
3) Go to easyjet.com and give things a try..
Does this fix the issue at your end?

Clodulf
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by Clodulf » 2019-08-13, 22:02

@ to Tomaso,
It works. The canvas:personadata is on "false".

Clodulf
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by Clodulf » 2019-08-14, 18:23

@ To Tomaso,

No, finally your system doesn't work any more. So, I install the 28.6.0.1 again, and it is OK.