Building a Pale Moon fork for Windows XP

Talk about code development, features, specific bugzilla bugs, enhancements, patches, and other highly technical things.

Moderator: satrow

Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific referenced Bugzilla bugs, mercurial, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Most "bug reports" do not belong in this board and should initially be posted in Community Support or other relevant support boards.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Building a Pale Moon fork for Windows XP

Unread postby Moonchild » Wed, 02 Jan 2019, 00:38

visionhelp wrote:Where may I note problems, please ? In a new topic here, in Development (discussion) ?

Please use the issue tracker on GitHub for the version you are using. We prefer not to have bug reports and support topics for these versions in this forum since they are third-party ans do not have our support. I'll be more than happy to direct people to a better place like their own forum (wink wink nudge nudge) if they actually care to set one up, but for the moment nothing of the sort is available, so the github tracker is what you'll have to use..
Improving Mozilla code: You know you're on the right track with code changes when you spend the majority of your time deleting code.

"If you want to build a better world for yourself, you have to be willing to build one for everybody." -- Coyote Osborne

visionhelp
Moon lover
Moon lover

Unread postby visionhelp » Fri, 04 Jan 2019, 04:14

Thanks You very much for Your answer.

Does not make it easier, but clear.

I am trieing to stop me asking You for a link to there.
But this question must not be addressed to You, sorry. OK ?

Fedor2
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread postby Fedor2 » Thu, 17 Jan 2019, 18:34

Regarding mypal forks go to
https://github.com/Feodor2/Mypal/issues
You can make posts an other the most forum things.

Regarding roytam1 forks go to
https://msfn.org/board/topic/177125-my- ... /?page=100
This is actually a forum.

Can this somehow to be put sticked?

visionhelp
Moon lover
Moon lover

Unread postby visionhelp » Fri, 18 Jan 2019, 10:36

Thanks a lot.

To Your answer:
perhaps under ´Development (discussion)´ You can make a topic
"Pale Moon fork XP - Support-Links" or/and for similar and this can be made to ´Sticky´.

And the version names and numbers to which support-link, please. (Then all is for in one view.) Thanks.

Return to “Development (discussion)”