Cookie don't delete after close PM

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Revoluz

Cookie don't delete after close PM

Unread post by Revoluz » 2018-11-23, 10:22

Hello

My PM V 28.2.1 32 bit and a Debian 64 bit user will delete none or not all cookies after it was closed. In the Debian forum he mentioned it yesterday and so I tested it on myself.

Under Extra > Settings > Privacy it is probably set so that PM should delete the history and all cookies when closing PM.

On my PM, YouTube's cookies in particular persistently stick to it.

With the old version 24.7.2 this works very well.
Last edited by Revoluz on 2018-11-23, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

coffeebreak
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: Cookie don't delete after close PM

Unread post by coffeebreak » 2019-01-25, 22:40

Revoluz wrote:solved with, ...
I'm puzzled/confused as to how this post is related to the problem described in the topic.

Revoluz

Re: Cookie don't delete after close PM

Unread post by Revoluz » 2019-01-30, 17:59

When PM is closed or restarted it should delete all cookies and history.

I have enabled in the default settings, under Privacy > Delete all cookies when PM is closed.

Starting with version 28.xx it still does not delete certain cookies, for example those from the YouTube page.

I was able to reach my goal with the addon and therefore the solution for me. I hope it is now clear. :)