Drag & DropZones add-on/extension

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
dvdgmlwsk

Drag & DropZones add-on/extension

Unread post by dvdgmlwsk » 2018-09-15, 19:19

I use the Drag & DropZones add-on/extension regularly and it works perfectly with Pale Moon 27 but will not work with Pale Moon 28.

With Pale Moon 28 the Search Engines are missing from the Drag & DropZones Options. Is there a fix for this? If not, I will stay with Pale Moon 27 until there is.

Thank you.

Nightbird
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Drag & DropZones add-on/extension

Unread post by Nightbird » 2018-09-16, 11:50

What version are you using ?
1.6.x ?

Edit :
If "yes",
Please read here
https://github.com/andy-portmen/drag-an ... /issues/17

In short, since PM is based on FF52 (ESR), you need to use at least the version 1.7
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... /versions/
Last edited by Nightbird on 2018-09-16, 15:27, edited 1 time in total.
Diversity is key.

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

dvdgmlwsk

Re: Drag & DropZones add-on/extension

Unread post by dvdgmlwsk » 2018-09-16, 18:10

Nightbird,

I have tried, unsuccessfully, using versions 1.5.4.2 through 1.71 of Drag & DropZones with Pale Moon 28. I even tried, and failed, when using the Moon Tester Tool extension.

If you can get Drag & DropZones to work with Pale Moon 28 please tell me how you did it.

Thank you,
David