Wheel click.

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
bytehead

Wheel click.

Unread post by bytehead » 2018-09-12, 02:50

OK, maybe it's just me, but after the latest upgrade, a wheel click will no longer open up a tab in the background. Used to! Both 32-bit and 64-bit portables. Still works in Firefox, even Nightly, so I'm a little flumoxxed about this. And yes, I depend on this. :p

Thanks!

satrow
Forum staff
Forum staff

Re: Wheel click.

Unread post by satrow » 2018-09-12, 02:58

That's a default across all browsers, check you don't have some (recently updated?) extension that's interfering.

bytehead

Unread post by bytehead » 2018-09-14, 13:20

Yeah, it's got to be an extension stopping this from working. Restarting in Safe Mode, and it works as it should.

/screams in geek.

Fun stuff. Not.

bytehead

Unread post by bytehead » 2018-09-14, 13:30

After disabling a bunch of extensions, yep, it's an extension issue. Which one? I haven't a clue. I'll see what I can live without for right now.

doofy
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by doofy » 2018-09-14, 14:59

bytehead wrote:After disabling a bunch of extensions, yep, it's an extension issue. Which one? I haven't a clue
There's an extension for that:

http://addons.palemoon.org/addon/fect/

Worked well the only time I needed it.