LastPass 2 factor authentication

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
GenerallyTso

LastPass 2 factor authentication

Unread post by GenerallyTso » 2018-05-08, 01:28

First, thank you for contining with the Pale Moon project, I really love it.

Unfortunately, I do have one significant security problem. I use a Yubikey for strong two factor authentication with my password manager, LastPass, and it simply doesn't ask for authentication beyond my password. Will there be support for a physical security feature in the future? I work with sensitive material which is one of the reasons I like Pale Moon.

GenerallyTso

Re: LastPass 2 factor authentication

Unread post by GenerallyTso » 2018-05-10, 14:30

Bump

I cannot even log in on the main lastpass site in Pale Moon, though there is no problem in Firefox or Chrome. https://lastpass.com/?ac=1

Any suggestions as to why that might be? I have disabled the ublock extension for the domain.

Thanks again for any help.

GenerallyTso

Re: LastPass 2 factor authentication

Unread post by GenerallyTso » 2018-05-21, 00:46

I don't know if some coder out there updated Pale Moon so that Yubikeys now work, but for the first time Pale Moon required me to authenticate to login to Gmail, Facebook etc.

If someone here fixed this - Bravo! And many thanks.

-Matt