Yandex Money

Users and developers helping users with generic and technical Pale Moon issues on all operating systems.

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
This board is for technical/general usage questions and troubleshooting for the Pale Moon browser only.
Technical issues and questions not related to the Pale Moon browser should be posted in other boards!
Please keep off-topic and general discussion out of this board, thank you!
paha360

Yandex Money

Unread post by paha360 » 2017-07-12, 19:16

Hello! Please fix the issue with the service of Yandex Money https://money.yandex.ru in all of 64-bit builds of 27th version. See screenshot in attachment.
Снимок.PNG

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Yandex Money

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-07-13, 04:34

Unfortunately being able to see/verify (a first step in solving) the issue you indicate requires having an account. I don't.
Also: getting an account requires agreeing to terms of service that are presented only in Russian -- not something I'm comfortable doing, even if I had the time to create accounts for every problem presented (which I generally don't).

Does anyone already have a Yandex wallet that can check this?

Does the Error Console or Browser Console provide any errors (not warnings) when you try to visit this page?
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

paha360

Unread post by paha360 » 2017-07-13, 19:13

Moonchild wrote:Unfortunately being able to see/verify (a first step in solving) the issue you indicate requires having an account. I don't.
Also: getting an account requires agreeing to terms of service that are presented only in Russian -- not something I'm comfortable doing, even if I had the time to create accounts for every problem presented (which I generally don't).

Does anyone already have a Yandex wallet that can check this?

Does the Error Console or Browser Console provide any errors (not warnings) when you try to visit this page?
Hello! This is the screenshots of consoles, if that right.
Attachments
jjjj.PNG
jgjg.PNG

adesh
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by adesh » 2017-07-14, 08:17

I think NoScript might be interfering with the loading of resources on the page. See if disabling it solves your problem. It may not fix the probelem as there are some unrelated JavaScript errors also, but anyway it would be a good start.

paha360

Unread post by paha360 » 2017-07-14, 14:17

adesh wrote:I think NoScript might be interfering with the loading of resources on the page. See if disabling it solves your problem. It may not fix the probelem as there are some unrelated JavaScript errors also, but anyway it would be a good start.
Unfortunately, after deleting Noscript and many others of add-ons the problem not resolved.
Attachments
gyfg.PNG
hfhi.PNG

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2017-07-14, 21:26

"too much recursion" means there is an issue in yandex's website scripting that causes so many recursive calls that it is exhausting the JavaScript call stack. To prevent crippling or crashing the browser, such recursive calls are stopped by the browser; with the obvious result that their website code doesn't work as it should. This is something the people at Yandex need to investigate, but considering the general level of communication i experienced from them before, I doubt they are going to do anything "as long as it works in Chrome/Yandex Browser".
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

azczzz

Unread post by azczzz » 2017-12-11, 22:32

The problem is the same, is there any solution?
неужели никто не пользуется яндекс деньги?
Attachments
1.jpg