Theme Tweaker Addon and Request for "Empty Trash" Button

Board for discussions around the Epyrus mail and news client.

Moderator: athenian200

JoeyG
Astronaut
Astronaut
Location: How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

Theme Tweaker Addon and Request for "Empty Trash" Button

Unread post by JoeyG » 2023-01-23, 14:12

I've been using Epyrus full time for about a week now, and in general I'm very happy with it. I have, however, two "issues".

Before I start, though, I guess I should mention that I'm using v. 2.01 on a Windows 7x64 machine. My other Addons are Classic Toolbar Buttons and German Dictionary 2.0.3. Also, I have my "Customize" settings set to "Text", and I'm using a user.css script (or whatever it's called) that enables the alternating colors in the interface lines.

Anyway...

1. I've installed the Theme Tweaker addon from the Epyrus addon site. It appears to install fine and shows up as expected. However, when I click it on the Toolbar (see image), it doesn't open. In fact, it doesn't do anything at all.
I'm not sure what the problem is. Has anyone got Theme Tweaker to work in Epyrus?

2. As far as I'm able to see, the only way to empty the trash in Epyrus is by clicking "Files" and then "Empty Trash". Would it be possible, please, to add this function to the "Customize" window in order to create a button? (see image, please)
Thank you very much.
"And you can believe me because I never lie - and I'm always right."
(Asserted by George Leroy Tirebiter* and my wife; only the latter is telling the truth.)
*Firesign Theater version