Epyrus release thread.

Board for discussions around the Epyrus mail and news client.

Moderator: athenian200

athenian200
Contributing developer
Contributing developer

Epyrus release thread.

Unread post by athenian200 » 2023-01-13, 21:15

Epyrus 2.0.1 has been released.

This is a minor bugfix and security update, and the first test of the automatic update system.
"The Athenians, however, represent the unity of these opposites; in them, mind or spirit has emerged from the Theban subjectivity without losing itself in the Spartan objectivity of ethical life. With the Athenians, the rights of the State and of the individual found as perfect a union as was possible at all at the level of the Greek spirit." -- Hegel's philosophy of Mind

athenian200
Contributing developer
Contributing developer

Re: Epyrus release thread.

Unread post by athenian200 » 2023-06-05, 06:43

Epyrus 2.0.2 has been released.

This is a minor bugfix and security update. Sorry for the long wait with very little progress.
"The Athenians, however, represent the unity of these opposites; in them, mind or spirit has emerged from the Theban subjectivity without losing itself in the Spartan objectivity of ethical life. With the Athenians, the rights of the State and of the individual found as perfect a union as was possible at all at the level of the Greek spirit." -- Hegel's philosophy of Mind

athenian200
Contributing developer
Contributing developer

Unread post by athenian200 » 2023-09-16, 18:05

Epyrus 2.1.0 has been released. This is is a major development release and security update.

It's a bit late, but here is the stuff I know is done:

- All security updates to UXP since the last release.
- Preliminary build instructions for Epyrus are now on my website.
- Window pane borders within Epyrus have been made a bit thicker to bring them in line with the platform standard.

I was originally planning langpacks for this release, but I only have one of them done so far.

athenian200
Contributing developer
Contributing developer

Unread post by athenian200 » 2023-12-02, 01:43

Epyrus 2.1.1 has been released. This is a minor update to Epyrus, but a major security and platform update.

It's a bit late, but here is the stuff I know is done:

- Epyrus no longer uses User-Agent on outgoing e-mails, meaning SpamAssassin score will be lower.
- Fixed a bug related to archiving within Local Folders sending mail to a random e-mail account.
- All security and platform updates to UXP since the last release.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

athenian200
Contributing developer
Contributing developer

Unread post by athenian200 » 2024-01-24, 22:27

Epyrus 2.1.2 has been released. This is a minor update to Epyrus, but a major security and platform update.

Here is the stuff I know is done:

- Windows 7 bug that caused issue when window was maximized is fixed.
- Work Offline feature should now work properly.
- All security and platform updates to UXP since the last release.