Epyrus Subforum Rules

Board for discussions around the Epyrus mail and news client.

Moderator: athenian200

athenian200
Contributing developer
Contributing developer

Epyrus Subforum Rules

Unread post by athenian200 » 2022-09-27, 15:21

1. No discussion of other e-mail clients (or their authors). This subforum is for discussion of Epyrus only. I do not provide support for other e-mail clients, and posts that only comment to say something like "X is better than Epyrus" or "why is a new e-mail client needed" will be considered off-topic and removed. Please post elsewhere on the forums if you want to discuss or ask about other e-mail clients.

2. Follow all normal forum rules listed here: app.php/rules

3. If you have a specific support request, please create a separate thread. I'm somewhat okay with "discussion" threads that wander around the topic of Epyrus touching on various subjects (especially during this early phase where things are kind of open-ended), but if you are having a problem, your post is more likely to be seen if it is a separate thread.

4. If you want to report a bug or issue with Epyrus, please open an issue on my Gitea repository: https://repo.palemoon.org/athenian200/epyrus

5. If you want to directly ask me a question about something other than Epyrus, please send me a PM or an e-mail.
"The Athenians, however, represent the unity of these opposites; in them, mind or spirit has emerged from the Theban subjectivity without losing itself in the Spartan objectivity of ethical life. With the Athenians, the rights of the State and of the individual found as perfect a union as was possible at all at the level of the Greek spirit." -- Hegel's philosophy of Mind