I fix the Winstripe

Dedicated board for theme releases/support threads

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

Forum rules
Please do not create new topics here unless you are a theme author in need of a dedicated releases&support thread!
russell_t
New to the forum
New to the forum

I fix the Winstripe

Unread post by russell_t » 2023-12-20, 12:34

I've been a Pale Moon user since 2016, since then I've abandoned modern browsers and stuck to the classic UI in almost all the software I use on a daily basis. It is obrigatory for me that my default browser has a fixed style and faithful to the aesthetics of the 2000s/90s. I always used Firefox 3,2,1 themes in Pale Moon, a day came when I wanted to give the copy of Pale Moon that I use the closest way to how Firefox was in the mid-2000s and that would look like this in definitive, but unfortunately the Wistripe Moon theme (which has Firefox iconography) seemed abandoned six years ago and was ruined. I recently got around to it and I'm definitely using it to go back to the 2000s. It's nothing too special, it just replaces the "Fox 2 the Moon" PNG images once again and that brought it back.

I haven't been able to reach the author, could you please update the file if that's not a problem?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fpx55p7kxrcdnjf/Winstripe+v4.8.2.xpi/file