atm.it complaint page

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
Lucio Chiappetti
Astronaut
Astronaut

atm.it complaint page

Unread post by Lucio Chiappetti » 2024-03-08, 17:14

The complaint page of the milanese transport agency https://areariservata.atm.it/reclami/insert seems to have an inactive submit button.
No errors (or other output) appear in the browser console.

EDIT: Trying with another browser, it appears "my" Pale Moon does not show a tickbox after the privacy notice (ticking it activates the button). Apparently it is trapped by Adblock Latitude (I presume the IDCAC filter).
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. (G.B. Shaw)

moonbat
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: atm.it complaint page

Unread post by moonbat » 2024-03-09, 02:08

Lucio Chiappetti wrote:
2024-03-08, 17:14
Apparently it is trapped by Adblock Latitude (I presume the IDCAC filter).
You can confirm it by looking at ABL's log of filtered URLs, each entry has a tooltip showing the filter that blocked it.
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 21 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
AutoPageColor|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX

Lucio Chiappetti
Astronaut
Astronaut

Re: atm.it complaint page

Unread post by Lucio Chiappetti » 2024-03-09, 10:58

Well, I simply disabled ABL on atm.it (it contains no ads anyhow) and the tickbox appeared.
Which specific filter blocked it I do not know (now it is listed in the custom exception rules)
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. (G.B. Shaw)