PNG images & backgrounds not displaying

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
Jon_AK

PNG images & backgrounds not displaying

Unread post by Jon_AK » 2023-11-21, 18:46

Good morning. I have had good success using Pale Moon for browsing. I have the Odoo ERP/CRM which I self host on our server, users on our network log onto Odoo using a browser. Unfortunately, when using the Pale Moon browser, the only thing that displays is the login page but after that, all that is displayed is a blank page. There should be numerous PNG images along with background images being displayed. I have experimented with the built-in settings of Pale Moon but have not been able to remedy the situation. Ideas?

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: PNG images & backgrounds not displaying

Unread post by Moonchild » 2023-11-21, 22:06

Unfortunately we're not familiar with every intranet solution out there. Quite a few are designed for "chrome use only" these days (not so different from the old MSIE days) so it can cause issues in layout. Without specific details or information how the ERP software's web interface is set up, though, we can't really help. We may be able to have a look if you have an example site that is public access, but otherwise we can't really do more than wild guessing which isn't very useful.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

vannilla
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Unread post by vannilla » 2023-11-22, 01:44

Maybe check if the web console (F12) has some error message?

Jon_AK

Unread post by Jon_AK » 2023-11-22, 14:25

About all I know for information is Odoo is a Python application. As far as errors in the web console, I'm not 100% certain what to look for.

vannilla
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Unread post by vannilla » 2023-11-22, 19:30

Post the contents of the console here.

Jon_AK

Unread post by Jon_AK » 2023-11-22, 21:31

You'll have to forgive me but typically do not utilize this while using a browser so, not really sure what you would like me to include. Upon executing the console, just shows up blank I did copy the debugger output which resulted in a 12mb, 40k line file. I did some screen captures into a PDF file which is attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.