mega.nz auto-redirecting to an error page Topic is solved

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
andyprough
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Re: mega.nz auto-redirecting to an error page

Unread post by andyprough » 2023-10-31, 16:42

back2themoon wrote:
2023-10-31, 14:07
Looks like MEGA is working now, perhaps because of the 32.5.0 update? Give it a try.
Works for me with 32.5.0.

back2themoon
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Unread post by back2themoon » 2023-10-31, 22:32

The website is now accessible but it seems interacting with files is not really possible. Perhaps related to the new 32.5.0 "initial implementation of the ReadableStreams API" feature, since I'm getting a lot of these in the Error Console when trying to download a file or even just browsing:

Error: TypeError: The ReadableStream reader was released.

KlarkKentThe3rd
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by KlarkKentThe3rd » 2023-11-01, 03:11

It finally works for me, but I did get 2 decrypting errors. A refresh fixed it every time, and I was able to download a PNG, a WEBM, and an MP3 from my own storage. In other words, it works now, but with occasional errors.

For reference, using Intel Mac version (32.5.0)

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2023-11-01, 06:33

Since the issue of the topic no longer occurs I'll mark this as solved. If you want to discuss additional issues with mega, please do so in a new thread.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite