raspored.hrt.hr site loading slow and incorrect

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
suseuser04
Moongazer
Moongazer

raspored.hrt.hr site loading slow and incorrect

Unread post by suseuser04 » 2022-12-01, 21:04

Hello:

I have problem loading this site in linux Pale Moon (most recent 31.4.1 and previous 31.3.0.1, 29.4.2.1 x86_64 gtk2 Pale Moon versions):

https://raspored.hrt.hr/?mreza=2&datum=2022-12-01

1. The site loads very slow and it hangs Pale Moon for long time (several ten seconds).
The most recent version shows a javascript warning but even the buttons in the warning window do not respond. Previous versions did not show this warning.

2. When the site loads the channel names at the top of the page are not shown correctly.
The selected channel is not visible, only the unselected channel names are shown. For example if HRT-HR1 is selected only HRT-HR2 and HRT-HR3 names are visible (black fonts) HRT-HR1 is not visible. The selected channel should be shown in red fonts.

Is there anything I can do about these?

Thanks,

suseuser04

gepus
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Re: raspored.hrt.hr site loading slow and incorrect

Unread post by gepus » 2022-12-02, 17:40

1. The site loads slow because of heavy load of JavaScript, Pale Moon is struggling with. (An Ad Blocker might improve loading time slightly.)
2. The channel names at the top of the page are correct and selection works fine also.
Attachments
HRT.png

suseuser04
Moongazer
Moongazer

Unread post by suseuser04 » 2022-12-04, 13:32

Thank you.

"1. The site loads slow because of heavy load of JavaScript, Pale Moon is struggling with. (An Ad Blocker might improve loading time slightly.)"

I see.

"2. The channel names at the top of the page are correct and selection works fine also."

Selection works fine for me too but the selected channel's name is not visible.
See the attached images where HR1, HR2 and HR3 are selected and only the non-selected channel names are shown.
Attachments
Pale-Moon-HRT-raspored-HR1.jpg
Pale-Moon-HRT-raspored-HR2.jpg
Pale-Moon-HRT-raspored-HR3.jpg

gepus
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by gepus » 2022-12-04, 16:01

suseuser04 wrote:
2022-12-04, 13:32
Selection works fine for me too but the selected channel's name is not visible.
See the attached images where HR1, HR2 and HR3 are selected and only the non-selected channel names are shown.
Can't confirm.
Look again at my screenshot above.
Besides, yet another screenshot:
Attachments
HRTx 3.png