Cloudflare continues to browser gatekeep

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
jouven
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Cloudflare continues to browser gatekeep

Unread post by jouven » 2022-08-19, 14:43

Once a day I check this url https://www.pccomponentes.com/buscar/?q ... -relevance
If I'm using Pale moon I get flagged as a bot and I have to do an image clicking captcha.
I tried the same pattern using ungoogled chrome and that doesn't happen, it just loads the site. After loading the page in ungoogled chrome I tried the same with pale moon and I got flagged again (I had to do the image clicking captcha).
Related viewtopic.php?f=70&t=28227

somdcomputerguy
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Cloudflare continues to browser gatekeep

Unread post by somdcomputerguy » 2022-08-19, 21:47

jouven wrote:
2022-08-19, 14:43
If I'm using Pale moon I get flagged as a bot and I have to do an image clicking captcha.
I tried the same pattern using ungoogled chrome and that doesn't happen, it just loads the site.
I as well had to jump thru that hoop using Pale Moon. Then I tried it just for the hay using Vivaldi and I couldn't even get past the query part. Maybe it was because of an add-on I'm using, but honestly it matters not to me. That is my primary browser for streaming video, mostly only from tubitv.com, but it does come in handy some other times. I find that I like it a small bit more realizing that Cloudfare doesn't.. :eh:
:cool: -bruce /* somdcomputerguy.com */
'If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.'