9anime Pale Moon

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
kalepf22
Moongazer
Moongazer

9anime Pale Moon

Unread post by kalepf22 » 2022-07-22, 16:40

I've used the site before it changed the design and Pale Moon worked perfectly. However now, while it still works, I cannot enter full screen. It's something with the browser because it works on others.

Can someone help?

Operating system:Win10
Browser version:29.4.6.
32-bit or 64-bit browser?:64
Problem URL:9anime.id
Browser theme (if not default):default
Installed add-ons:ad latitude (its not the issue)
Installed plugins: (about:plugins):

If possible, please include the output of help->troubleshooting information (as text):
**PASTE troubleshooting information here**

Nuck-TH
Project Contributor
Project Contributor

Re: 9anime Pale Moon

Unread post by Nuck-TH » 2022-07-22, 19:32

Let's start with that you use very outdated version. Current is 31.1.1. There were numerous security patches, so it is very advisable to update.

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Night Wing » 2022-07-22, 19:33

You did not paste the trouble shooting information which was requested in your first post. What you posted was the "prompt" to paste the trouble shooting information.

Please try again.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

Nigaikaze
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Nigaikaze » 2022-07-23, 01:44

Additionally, this should've been posted in the Web Compatibility forum, not under Browser Support. And the Web Compatibility forum asks you to do the following:
Please try and include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:

1. Clear any current output
2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
Nichi nichi kore ko jitsu = Every day is a good day.

andyprough
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by andyprough » 2022-07-23, 02:46

kalepf22 wrote:
2022-07-22, 16:40
I've used the site before it changed the design and Pale Moon worked perfectly. However now, while it still works, I cannot enter full screen. It's something with the browser because it works on others.

Can someone help?
I'm not familiar with the site, but I tested it tonight and it plays videos in full screen for me. I'm using the latest Pale Moon 31.1.1. My general.useragent.compatMode.version in about:config is set to 102.0.

Hope that helps.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2022-07-23, 08:44

Moved to Web Compat but it's most likely an update to 31.1.1 will solve the issue.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite