Loging into an account is trying to send info to facebook?

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
Bersa540
New to the forum
New to the forum

Loging into an account is trying to send info to facebook?

Unread post by Bersa540 » 2022-06-24, 16:09

Hello, I just came across this browser as I need something that isnt a resource hog. I am a recent pharmacy student grad, and need to access a very specific program to prepare for my board exams. This is a deal breaker if I can use this browser. and when I try to log in, nothing happens other than I see "sending request to facebook" in the lower left side of the screen, this shouldn't be happening. Then it acts as though I haven't done anything. Nothing on the page changes other than the facebook text disappears. The site is RxPrep. https://app.rxprep.com/login can someone give some direction on how to correct what is happening please? I really like the browser and would like to use it. Thank you
Last edited by Bersa540 on 2022-06-24, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.

Nigaikaze
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Loging into an account is trying to send info to facebook?

Unread post by Nigaikaze » 2022-06-24, 19:54

Forum rules in the red box at the top of this page wrote: Please try and include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
1. Clear any current output
2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
Nichi nichi kore ko jitsu = Every day is a good day.

moonbat
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Loging into an account is trying to send info to facebook?

Unread post by moonbat » 2022-06-25, 01:50

Use an adblocker and get on with your life. Facebook does third party tracking on several sites.
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 21 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
AutoPageColor|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX