CompileError in wasm-test.libreoffice.org

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
jobbautista9
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

CompileError in wasm-test.libreoffice.org

Unread post by jobbautista9 » 2022-06-09, 05:00

In a fresh profile, using the official linux mainline build of 31.1.0, I can't get past this CompileError in LibreOffice's test WebAssembly site. Here's the exact error output:

Code: Select all

CompileError: wasm validation error: at offset 22958: unexpected bits set in flags: 2
Screenshot:
Screenshot_2022-06-09_12-52-46.png
I don't see any errors in the Toolkit Error Console.

The wasm loads fine in Firefox ESR 91.10. It's slow though (what do you expect from trying to load a whole office suite into your browser lol).

merry mimas

XUL add-ons developer. You can find a list of add-ons I manage at http://rw.rs/~job/software.html.

Mima avatar by 絵虎. Pixiv post: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/15431817

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: CompileError in wasm-test.libreoffice.org

Unread post by Moonchild » 2022-06-09, 09:19

Not sure why you want to compile an office suite inside a browser anyway.
if you need it, just install it!
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite