Outlook Online Calendar Issue

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
thefossil
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Outlook Online Calendar Issue

Unread post by thefossil » 2022-05-12, 13:56

Having some issues using Search on Outlook Online emails and accessing the Calendar after the big update yesterday.

I don't think I have the user agent set up specifically for Outlook.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thank you
Attachments
Outlook Calendar.txt
(10.01 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
2022.05.12 Calendar Error.JPG

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Outlook Online Calendar Issue

Unread post by Moonchild » 2022-05-12, 14:27

Looks like an issue on their end.
"friendly" error messages like "something went wrong" are totally unhelpful. But the details below it indicate ServerError, so....
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2022-05-12, 15:30

If the problem is in regards to Pale Moon using an outlook.com email account on the web - I do not have any problems doing both the "Search" and the "Calendar" functions (for the outlook.com account).
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Night Wing » 2022-05-12, 15:47

FWIW, I have a Hotmail email account. I have to go through Outlook to get to my Hotmail email account. The login I use to go through Outlook on the web is below.

https://login.live.com/

I have no problems getting to my Hotmail email account via Outlook and the Calendar works perfectly for me as well using, at this time, 64 bit linux Pale Moon 31.0 running in 64 bit linux Mint 20.3 (Una) Xfce.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

thefossil
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by thefossil » 2022-05-12, 18:38

Thank you for checking on yours, it appears to have been a microsoft issue as both functions are now working for me, too.

Appreciate it!
thefossil