WorkFront.com support Topic is solved

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
xunil76
Moongazer
Moongazer

WorkFront.com support

Unread post by xunil76 » 2022-01-14, 18:09

I use WorkFront at my job, and I've noticed recently (over the past few months or so) that certain areas of the site would not load properly and required me to use Chrome to view them (such as the "Updates" tab where users post notes om certain tasks/projects). Until pretty recently, I was not sure why that was occurring; however, now I know that it is because they are completely revamping their interface. As it turns out, you can test the new interface by switching from the old to the new (and back again, if necessary). After switching to the new interface in PM, nothing at all works, all I get is a blank page.

I have already contacted Adobe, and they do not officially support PM, and it doesn't appear they intend to support it anytime soon...so I was curious as to whether or not there was anything that could be done from the PM side of things to support their site? I despise Chrome and/or the new Firefox, I'd much rather continue using PM if at all possible.

Here is the page where they list the supported browsers:
https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FWorkfront_basics%2Fworkfront-browser-requirements.html&_LANG=enus

domain: workfront.com
Here's a screenshot of what happens when i activate the new interface:
Attachments
workfront blank.png

moonbat
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: WorkFront.com support

Unread post by moonbat » 2022-01-15, 01:47

Opens fine if you enable cookies. Ensure you're not blocking scripts from there, it depends on third party scripts from JQuery (in fact, whitelist jquery.com in your adblocker). And don't screw with the default user agent, plus let it remain at Firefox compatibility (which is the default, at Tools-Preferences-Advanced-Compatibility).
workfront.png
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 21 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
AutoPageColor|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: WorkFront.com support

Unread post by Night Wing » 2022-01-15, 14:30

The site works for me without any problems.

At this time, I'm using the default settings in 64 bit linux Pale Moon 29.4.3 running in 64 bit linux Mint 20.3 (Una) Xfce with uBlock Origin enabled for the site.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox