To quit Odysee.com causes problem

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
Clodulf
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

To quit Odysee.com causes problem

Unread post by Clodulf » 2021-11-30, 18:11

When I try to quit the website Odysee.com a stupid message appears and blocks until I click on it, according this image.
quit odysee.png
Nevertheless, these stupid words did not appear at my display with the previous Palemoon versions. What have you put in the last version to procreate this stupid message ? Could you make this message not appear, please ?

vannilla
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: To quit Odysee.com causes problem

Unread post by vannilla » 2021-11-30, 19:52

Those windows usually appear because the site demands them.
That, or you somehow got infected with malware and those popups are some kind of consequence.
Are you sure it's the browser's fault? Indeed, if I go to Odysee and try to leave the page I can quit just fine.

ron_1
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Unread post by ron_1 » 2021-11-30, 20:31

Is this serious? Why does the browser always seems to get blamed first?

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2021-11-30, 20:54

"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite