Swappa.com listings are broken, but main site is OK

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
njren
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Swappa.com listings are broken, but main site is OK

Unread post by njren » 2021-10-12, 21:15

Sometime after 9/01/21, which was the last time I browsed the site, Swappa decided to retool their listings to the point of breaking them on Pale Moon, safe mode included. The main site still works fine, only the actual items for sale have disappeared:
swappa.com_2021-10-12_14-19-20.png

On Firefox/Chrome you get this:
Screenshot_2021-10-12 Huawei P30 Pro.png

The page in question, although any listing behaves the same for me: https://swappa.com/buy/used/huawei-p30-pro

Using 29.4.1 on 64-bit Windows.

I guess there's an unsupported component somewhere in there, but I'm not sure what to look for.

ron_1
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: Swappa.com listings are broken, but main site is OK

Unread post by ron_1 » 2021-10-13, 01:04

Please do the three points in the red box above your post. (Especially #3, they're talking about web console errors; it's under Tools >> Dveloper Tools in the menu bar.)

njren
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Re: Swappa.com listings are broken, but main site is OK

Unread post by njren » 2021-10-13, 03:03

Following are the two alert triangles after opening the web console. The rest of the console were lines of GET and POST. Sorry for not providing the required info...and in advance if the code below isn't correct/helpful.

Code: Select all

Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead [Learn More]          jquery.min.js:1
Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated.  Use defaultPrevented instead.                      jquery.min.js:3:31293