Citi Not Working Again Topic is solved

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
linuxrocks123
Moonbather
Moonbather

Citi Not Working Again

Unread post by linuxrocks123 » 2021-09-23, 19:22

I'm on Pale Moon 29.4.1 on Linux, and www.citi.com is not working again. This is a site that has given me problems in the past, but it had been alright for a while. The current behavior is that it says my login information is incorrect, even though it is. I tried in Private Browsing to make sure it wasn't cookies and got the same behavior.

I also tried with Pale Moon 29.2 on Linux to make sure it wasn't a recent change. Pale Moon 29.2 didn't work, either. I would have preferred to try with a more recent version of Pale Moon, but, for some reason, that was the latest Linux version in the archives.

I also tried with the latest version of Basilisk. Citi _DOES_ still work right in Basilisk.

ron_1
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: Citi Not Working Again

Unread post by ron_1 » 2021-09-24, 01:41

It's still working for me. I use this link: https://www.citi.com/login?Promo_ID=SPBL
I tried your link and it also worked there, but did seem a bit slower to load. I'm also on Linux.

linuxrocks123
Moonbather
Moonbather

Unread post by linuxrocks123 » 2021-09-24, 02:50

It's working for me now, too, both from your link and the home page. I wonder what fixed it.

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-09-24, 03:05

I don't see any console output...