Images not loading on Good News Network

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
SkyPeppers

Images not loading on Good News Network

Unread post by SkyPeppers » 2021-06-02, 22:28

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/ Is loading images poorly, about 1 in 4 articles I load will not show images

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Images not loading on Good News Network

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-06-02, 23:26

Works perfectly.

Tharthan
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Tharthan » 2021-06-03, 00:46

Please link some example articles, SkyPeppers.

Otherwise, we may not be able to determine if there is a problem.
"This is a war against individuality and intelligence. Only thing we can do is stand strong."adesh, 9 January 2020

"I used to think I was a grumpy old man, but I don't hold a candle compared to Tharthan."Cassette, 9 September 2020

van p
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by van p » 2021-06-03, 04:23

Everything seems OK 'cept the 'loading' circle at the left end of the tab goes around in circles for a long time, both the home page and the individual articles. Eventually things calm down, and the circle-lating comes to an end.
Windows 10 Pro x64 v22H2 8GB i5-4570|Pale Moon v33.0.1 x64