TheFork wrong size elements

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
unknownone
Moonbather
Moonbather

TheFork wrong size elements

Unread post by unknownone » 2021-05-08, 16:51

Dear developers,
since several months, when I do a restaurant booking through the website TheFork I get the size of some pop-up elements wrong, like the number of people to book for (see an example in the attached screenshot). Here is a link on which this issue happens: https://www.thefork.it/ristorante/me-to ... artySize=3

I'm running Palemoon 29.3 unstable on Win10. Could you please check what's wrong with this website?
Thank you,
Best regards
Attachments
Screen-2021-05-08_18-46-25.jpg

vannilla
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: TheFork wrong size elements

Unread post by vannilla » 2021-05-08, 17:17

There is this:

Code: Select all

Unexpected value 1.25rem parsing width attribute.
Followed by the fact that each of those elements has a width of 3579140 pixels.
Unfortunately the width is specified on a per-element basis, so there's likely an error within a script somewhere.

Try contacting the site administrators too, just in case they have someone competent on the team.

unknownone
Moonbather
Moonbather

Re: TheFork wrong size elements

Unread post by unknownone » 2021-05-08, 17:30

Thank you! I followed your advice and wrote to the website administrators.