Twitter not wokring

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
jkam_045

Re: Twitter not wokring

Unread post by jkam_045 » 2021-04-06, 03:17

Now, PM works like a champ. I just checked it already. Very smooth, without problem.
Access full features of Twitter web-base interface.
Keep using PM and PR to more people in my circle. :thumbup: 8-)

UCyborg
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Twitter not wokring

Unread post by UCyborg » 2021-06-28, 17:59

Encountered a bizarre issue with videos on Twitter with Pale Moon on Linux, precisely on this month's build of Manjaro Linux KDE Edition. Sound is messed up in a way as if its pitch was lowered. If I replace the user agent override with an empty string so it uses the default string, it works after refreshing the page.

Example video so you don't have to look for one; see if you can hear the guy talk normally.

Pale Moon was installed from the distro's repo, no addons installed, just default settings were used. Can't reproduce on Windows (x86 or x86_64 version). I've yet to try a less bleeding edge Linux distro. Can anyone confirm an issue on their end?