ComputerUniverse.net

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.
Please one website per topic thread (to help keep things organized). While behavior on different sites might at first glance seem similar, they are not necessarily caused by the same.

Please try to include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
puzle

ComputerUniverse.net

Unread post by puzle » 2021-03-18, 13:07

Does not show photos of products on ComputerUniverse.net. When entering the Personal Cabinet, the ComputerUniverse.net website does not have a list of orders. https://www.computeruniverse.net/ru/asu ... trix-slice

Pentium4User
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: ComputerUniverse.net

Unread post by Pentium4User » 2021-03-18, 17:06

I see the Cookie warning in Russian, but I can't click on настрокии (Settings) nor on выбрат все (select all).
The profile picture shows my Maico EC30 E ceiling fan.

vannilla
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: ComputerUniverse.net

Unread post by vannilla » 2021-03-18, 17:26

There are a lot of errors in the console, so that's why.
Interestingly, many of them say "XML Parsing Error", though there are a few about missing functions.

Given that the XML errors are within a script from a domain called "async", I'm going to hazard a guess and say it's because they misconfigured the XMLHttpRequest object to expect XML but they receive JSON instead.