YouTube removes comments created with Pale Moon

For support with specific websites

Moderator: trava90

Forum rules
Please always mention the name/domain of the website in question in your topic title.

Please try and include any relevant output from the Toolkit Error Console or the Developer Tools Web Console using the following procedure:
  1. Clear any current output
  2. Navigate or refresh the page in question
  3. Copy and paste Errors or seemingly relevant Warnings into a single [ code ] block.
Nated

Re: YouTube removes comments created with Pale Moon

Unread post by Nated » 2021-11-25, 02:41

Would there possibly be a fix for this, or would Youtube disable this browser permanently from commenting altogether because it is "no longer Firefox"?

Also is it possible that one of you can one of you code an add-on that would enable Dislikes on Youtube, since there are several addons that does so already for both Firefox and Chrome? I would even suggest an addon be officially part of a Pale Moon update (which would also popularize this browser a bit).

At this point, I just want Youtube to go under and let something like Rumble take over completely.

moonbat
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: YouTube removes comments created with Pale Moon

Unread post by moonbat » 2021-11-25, 02:59

Nated wrote:
2021-11-25, 02:41
At this point, I just want Youtube to go under and let something like Rumble take over completely.
Off-topic:
It's not going anywhere as long as content creators and their viewers choose to remain on it. A few have mirrored their content on other places like Bitchute but for now there's no stopping the positive feedback loop of people using it because there's more content on it and content creators publishing on it because they have a larger audience.
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 20.1 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
AutoPageColor|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX