Importing legacy emails.

Former board for discussion of BinOC Applications and Extensions using the Unified XUL Platform.
For historical reference.

Moderator: athenian200

Forum rules
If you are interested in forking any BinOC project and want to coordinate such an effort through the forum, please use viewforum.php?f=69
ChickPea

Importing legacy emails.

Unread post by ChickPea » 2022-02-16, 17:58

For many years, I've been using Forté Agent, which I like in many ways - but it looks like it's never going to support IMAP.

The bad news is that it means I have a shedload of "legacy" emails, which I'd like to import to Interlink.

The import function only seems to support Outlook or Becky (whatever that is).

Agent can export emails in mbox format - is there a way to import these to Interlink as offline folders?

mseliger
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Importing legacy emails.

Unread post by mseliger » 2022-02-19, 13:03

You can try the ImportExportTools Most "old" thunderbird extensions work with interlink. Don't use ImportExportToolsNG - it won't work with interlink
https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/th ... src=search
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Greetings
Maria
---
Ich bin ein Westfale, und zwar ein Stockwestfale, nämlich ein Münsterländer – Gott sei Dank! füge ich hinzu ...
Annette von Droste zu Hülshoff, Bei uns zu Lande auf dem Lande

PM-user
Moonbather
Moonbather

Re: Importing legacy emails.

Unread post by PM-user » 2022-02-21, 01:21

Trying the import now. The "outlook" option is greyed out; only the Becky option is available, and of course if I try Becky then when I select my Outlook Express folders it does not find anything to import.