Possible to detach and open?

Former board for discussion of BinOC Applications and Extensions using the Unified XUL Platform.
For historical reference.

Moderator: athenian200

Forum rules
If you are interested in forking any BinOC project and want to coordinate such an effort through the forum, please use viewforum.php?f=69
windows7

Possible to detach and open?

Unread post by windows7 » 2020-11-04, 19:29

This is kind of small thing, but I find myself doing it often enough that it would be nice for it be an option.

Attachment options are currently "Open", "Detach", and "Delete". A "Detach and Open" option might be nice. Frequently, I wanted to detach the attachments and open them. Currently, one has to open the attachments first, then detach them to get this effect OR detach them, find them on the file system, and open it from within Windows. Doable, but it would save a lot of clicks and time if Interlink could just save the attachments and then immediately open them. Is this something easy to add?

Also, upon detaching any number of attachments, for some reason the message closes and goes to a different one. Not sure if this is a bug, but it is a bit annoying. I only detach if I'm certain I'm done with the email for then, and then I close it myself before it has a chance to do so. Otherwise, I save the attachments and then delete instead of using the Detach option.

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Possible to detach and open?

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2020-11-04, 20:25

Request denied.