BinOC Legal Page

Former board for discussion of BinOC Applications and Extensions using the Unified XUL Platform.
For historical reference.

Moderator: athenian200

Forum rules
If you are interested in forking any BinOC project and want to coordinate such an effort through the forum, please use viewforum.php?f=69
New Tobin Paradigm

BinOC Legal Page

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2020-09-30, 14:09

I created a first-pass legal page.. You should read it if it matters to you. https://binaryoutcast.com/legal/

Tharthan
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: BinOC Legal Page

Unread post by Tharthan » 2020-09-30, 21:17

You might want to consider changing:

"Binary Outcast sites and services"

to

"Binary Outcast (hereafter 'BinaryOC') sites and services"

And replace any later instances of "Binary Outcast" with "BinaryOC". Because, otherwise, your back-and-forth usage in the legal page of "BinaryOC" and "Binary Outcast" seems a bit haphazard.

It is obviously up to you, of course. But it would make the page look a little cleaner.
"This is a war against individuality and intelligence. Only thing we can do is stand strong."adesh, 9 January 2020

"I used to think I was a grumpy old man, but I don't hold a candle compared to Tharthan."Cassette, 9 September 2020

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2020-10-01, 01:05

No because that is totally invalid and you know it.

Tharthan
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Tharthan » 2020-10-01, 01:48

All right. You caught me.

:)
"This is a war against individuality and intelligence. Only thing we can do is stand strong."adesh, 9 January 2020

"I used to think I was a grumpy old man, but I don't hold a candle compared to Tharthan."Cassette, 9 September 2020