BinOC Legal Page

Board for discussion of BinOC Applications and Extensions using the Unified XUL Platform.

Moderator: New Tobin Paradigm

New Tobin Paradigm
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

BinOC Legal Page

Post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2020-09-30, 14:09

I created a first-pass legal page.. You should read it if it matters to you. https://binaryoutcast.com/legal/
Is it that you have no idea where you are going or what you're supposed to be doing right now?
Or did you just assume when you saw that timer that something in this room is capable of turning it off?

Tharthan
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: BinOC Legal Page

Post by Tharthan » 2020-09-30, 21:17

You might want to consider changing:

"Binary Outcast sites and services"

to

"Binary Outcast (hereafter 'BinaryOC') sites and services"

And replace any later instances of "Binary Outcast" with "BinaryOC". Because, otherwise, your back-and-forth usage in the legal page of "BinaryOC" and "Binary Outcast" seems a bit haphazard.

It is obviously up to you, of course. But it would make the page look a little cleaner.
"This is a war against individuality and intelligence. Only thing we can do is stand strong."adesh, 9 January 2020

"I used to think I was a grumpy old man, but I don't hold a candle compared to Tharthan."Cassette, 9 September 2020

New Tobin Paradigm
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2020-10-01, 01:05

No because that is totally invalid and you know it.
Is it that you have no idea where you are going or what you're supposed to be doing right now?
Or did you just assume when you saw that timer that something in this room is capable of turning it off?

Tharthan
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Post by Tharthan » 2020-10-01, 01:48

All right. You caught me.

:)
"This is a war against individuality and intelligence. Only thing we can do is stand strong."adesh, 9 January 2020

"I used to think I was a grumpy old man, but I don't hold a candle compared to Tharthan."Cassette, 9 September 2020