Interlink MailNews Backend Refresh Testing

Former board for discussion of BinOC Applications and Extensions using the Unified XUL Platform.
For historical reference.

Moderator: athenian200

Forum rules
If you are interested in forking any BinOC project and want to coordinate such an effort through the forum, please use viewforum.php?f=69
andy80
Moonbather
Moonbather

Re: Interlink MailNews Backend Refresh Testing

Unread post by andy80 » 2019-11-18, 05:21

I tried the linux version and everything seems to be working without issues, with no messages in the error console (except few from the addons, also occurring with the standard version).

The profile is rather old: some mail is dated 2001, and at the time I was using the mailer bundled with Netscape; then I moved it to Thunderbird, followed by FossaMail and now Interlink.
I have 4 POP3S accounts, no news/feeds; storage is by mbox files with mails stored all together in the Local Folders directory, placed outside the profile.

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2019-11-18, 06:37

Sweet. Thank you!

back2themoon
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Unread post by back2themoon » 2019-11-20, 21:31

Re-created my profile from scratch with the test version with no extensions (btw clear SSL support in the Account Wizard, as found in Account Settings/Server Settings seems the only thing missing).

The Compact Folders prompt started re-appearing so I'll disable it for good. Not 100% sure, but I think it started after I added my Yahoo IMAP accounts. Also, after performing the 'Compact' and "300MB were saved" (ImapMail folder is less than 30MB), messages got re-downloaded in one Yahoo account on the next startup.