Binary Outcast on the Pale Moon forums?

Former board for discussion of BinOC Applications and Extensions using the Unified XUL Platform.
For historical reference.

Moderator: athenian200

Forum rules
If you are interested in forking any BinOC project and want to coordinate such an effort through the forum, please use viewforum.php?f=69
New Tobin Paradigm

Binary Outcast on the Pale Moon forums?

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2019-06-06, 01:14

As noted in the official threads created already, I have in the past not preferred this forum as a venue for discussion or support purposes. I think, looking back on that decision and when it was made and the reasons behind it, that it may have been a mistake.

Although, I am not preferring the Pale Moon forum over the irc channel or issue tracker.. It should be a valid thing for people to use, especially those whom already have an account on the forum. We all are sharing a common path and much of that path we have already walked was together here. So here it is.

DO NOTE: All Pale Moon Forum rules apply in this board. With the additional request of:
  • If you do not have an account on this forum please do not create one solely to post in this board. You may be better served by using the appropriate issue tracker or visiting the IRC channel. Both can be found at the BinOC Website. This is still the Pale Moon forum after all.