Google Sheets, garbage or am I missing anything?

General project discussion.
Use this as a last resort if your topic does not fit in any of the other boards but it still on-topic.
Forum rules
This General Discussion board is meant for topics that are still relevant to Pale Moon, web browsers, browser tech, UXP applications, and related, but don't have a more fitting board available.

Please stick to the relevance of this forum here, which focuses on everything around the Pale Moon project and its user community. "Random" subjects don't belong here, and should be posted in the Off-Topic board.
back2themoon
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: Google Shits, garbage or am I missing anything?

Unread post by back2themoon » 2023-12-13, 23:52

Google Shits, seriously? I'd rename that, even if just to facilitate title-only searches.

Recently found out that you cannot Cut/Copy/Paste on a... Shitty document in Firefox. It only works in Chromium.

LuftWafflePilot
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Google Sheets, garbage or am I missing anything?

Unread post by LuftWafflePilot » 2023-12-15, 16:46

Why would I? WTF are you going on about?
It's precisely what it is, Google SHITS.

Well, someone already edited it anyway, thank you snowflake mods.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2023-12-15, 18:10

Keeping topic titles useful and accurate helps everyone. That isn't "snowflake" -- although i find it ironic how you immediately got triggered by it :D.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

athenian200
Contributing developer
Contributing developer

Unread post by athenian200 » 2023-12-15, 19:19

LuftWafflePilot wrote:
2023-12-15, 16:46
Why would I? WTF are you going on about?
It's precisely what it is, Google SHITS.

Well, someone already edited it anyway, thank you snowflake mods.
Well, it was edited so that people would know you're talking about Google Sheets. No one bothered to edit the title until after someone pointed out that people might not know what website it is that doesn't work on Pale Moon if you call it "Shits" instead of "Sheets."

So I don't think there would have been any need to change a title like "Google Sheets, shitty or am I missing anything," because the use of the word "shit" isn't the problem. The fact that people won't know which shitty Google product you're talking about, is the problem... it's ambiguous because Google has an awful lot of shitty products and services. Stadia was Google shit, Google+ was Google shit, etc...
"The Athenians, however, represent the unity of these opposites; in them, mind or spirit has emerged from the Theban subjectivity without losing itself in the Spartan objectivity of ethical life. With the Athenians, the rights of the State and of the individual found as perfect a union as was possible at all at the level of the Greek spirit." -- Hegel's philosophy of Mind

LuftWafflePilot
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by LuftWafflePilot » 2023-12-17, 19:43

Allright.