Pale Moon - the BEST!

General project discussion.
Use this as a last resort if your topic does not fit in any of the other boards but it still on-topic.
Forum rules
This General Discussion board is meant for topics that are still relevant to Pale Moon, web browsers, browser tech, UXP applications, and related, but don't have a more fitting board available.

Please stick to the relevance of this forum here, which focuses on everything around the Pale Moon project and its user community. "Random" subjects don't belong here, and should be posted in the Off-Topic board.
Pallid Planetoid
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Pale Moon - the BEST!

Unread post by Pallid Planetoid » 2023-07-22, 16:41

I was going to add this to the end of this topic - but decided to dedicate these comments to its own topic in this (General Discussion) board to provide better well earned exposure.

I would like to say in the market-place of Internet Browsers, there simply isn't a better browser than Pale Moon by far hands-down and this includes the unmatched excellent support users get with their preferred Pale Moon browser. I can unequivocally say the following two points regarding Pale Moon with complete assurance:
1) The Pale Moon Project is unmatched in the browser world - it is simply hands down the best there is by far.
2) The Pale Moon support is flat-out unmatched not only in the browser world but (arguably) the entire software industry.

You won't get a browser that holds steadfast to the focus of the goal of the browser in the way Pale Moon does as stated in the project link and amazingly (ever since the project has refocused its goals in March of last year) the support couldn't be better either.

I would like to extend my personal thanks for the Pale Moon Project and in behalf of all Pale Moon users would like to say that we all thank Moonchild as well as the entire Pale Moon staff for all that you do to provide what we users want in a browser that is indisputably the best (unparalleled) browser there is!! And, I would add as well (with very few exceptions), the user support provided throughout the forum is so very special in their unceasing dedication to assist users of the Pale Moon browser (that they [we] all very much appreciate).
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD[20GB SSD]
Formerly user Pale Moon Rising - to provide context involving embedded reply threads.
Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers
Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising