PM is the best browser ever...

General project discussion.
Use this as a last resort if your topic does not fit in any of the other boards but it still on-topic.
Forum rules
This General Discussion board is meant for topics that are still relevant to Pale Moon, web browsers, browser tech, UXP applications, and related, but don't have a more fitting board available.

Please stick to the relevance of this forum here, which focuses on everything around the Pale Moon project and its user community. "Random" subjects don't belong here, and should be posted in the Off-Topic board.
hustlah
Moongazer
Moongazer

PM is the best browser ever...

Unread post by hustlah » 2023-05-28, 07:17

Hello,
wtf.png
my PC is old or "low-end", probably without enough RAM for Win10 and I've tried many different browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, Opera etc.

At the beginning I was a bit skeptical that there's a browser good enough to solve all of my problems, but PM changed my mind and that's for sure!!!

It's very simple and easy to use and without any serious bugs at all... but when I', using just the standart Firefox it frequently stops working and it shows/gives me a black screen so then I got to restart the PC cuz' there's nothing u can do next, you know... Firefox also crashes frequently and then my *passwords* gone every f*ckin time idk why.

Chrome and Opera also got some other problems / bugs with the features and still can't use them properly too...

well, with PM most of the problems are solved (bugs are fixed) and they're just a history now... can't find any serious bug / problem except sometimes when just stops working too but nnot so often and without a black screen so I keep the Task Manager (Dispatcher) always open and I know that PM is always at the bottom of the list so when it stops working just I just ending the process and then start the browser again, you knoww...

Kind regards.